Power Plus Productions is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all team members, clients, and partners. In doing so, our team is required to follow the guidelines below with regard to general hygiene and disinfecting equipment between events.
Prior to load-in, Power Plus Staff will ensure Power Plus Productions’ Disinfecting Cleansing Kits are prepared and include the following items:
- Alcohol Prep & Wipe Pads
- Disposable Face Masks
- Disposable Gloves
- Hand Sanitizer Gel
- Hand Sanitizing Wipes
- No-Touch Forehead Thermometer
During setup, event start, refresh, and strike, Power Plus Staff will use approved cleaners/disinfectants to clean all high-touch areas of the following equipment items:
- Microphones & Stands
- Remotes/Slide Advancers/Wireless Mice
- Flipchart Easel/Markers
- Podium Surface/Hi-Boy
- Polycom Telephone Units
- Power Strips
- Tech Table Equipment (i.e. audio mixers, video & lighting consoles)
- Intercom Headsets & Beltpack
Power Plus Productions values your health and well-being and we have taken the precaution to sanitize our equipment. Outlined below are the measures being taken to ensure everyone’s safety when renting equipment.
- After equipment is returned, it is kept 24-48 hours in a holding zone from the time it comes into the building before it is touched/received in. This helps to ensure the safety of our receiving personnel since COVID is said to stay on cardboard for 24 hours.
- After the 24-48 hour waiting period, the cases the equipment is shipped in is wiped down with alcohol. This helps to kill viruses that may be left on the outside of the case prior to it being put into the warehouse and contaminating other products or personnel.
- During the Quality Control inspection before the equipment is sent out to the next customer or show, both the product and its case are cleaned again with alcohol.
If you would like more information, please reach out to your Sales Representative for more details.