Media Playback Workflow Specialist
The Media Playback Workflow Specialist will be responsible for designing, building, delivering, and supporting business critical video systems, solutions, and platforms. You will interface with internal broadcast teams, streaming partners, and 3rd-party content owners to deliver best in quality video.
- Attend pre-planning meetings and rehearsals, including meetings with the end client and operations team during the planning phase to work through and know all aspects of the service
- Oversee all equipment, including installation and maintenance
- Work closely and provide feedback to Director, Technical Director, Producers, and Video Editors to ensure functionality of all graphics content
- Perform trouble shooting with video equipment for the studio for live or remote productions.
- Manage and maintain cloud-based content delivery and services
- 3+ Years’ Experience with High End Media Servers, disguise workflow specialist preferred.
- Applicants should be able to produce
- Drafting / rendering experience (preferred experience in Vectorworks)
- Documented Training
- Show Reel/ Show Book
- Industry references
- Experience with designing content for NOTCH, Unreal or Unity Graphic Engines.
- Ability to work with the content team to ensure that content is produced to maximize playback via media servers and associated render servers.
- 3+ Years experience with professional display systems, including projection and LED screens.
- Be able to demonstrate best practices for setting up multiple projector environments as well as system design for high resolution LED.
- (Color Balance, Calibration, video flow, Progressive versus Interlaced signals, Latency and how to reduce it….)
- Experience with Camera Tracking systems including STYPE, MO-SYS, NCam or similar.
- Understanding of video production workflows and related systems.
- Camera/ Video Production Switchers, Production switchers (E2/X80), Signal Types like RGB, YUV, HDSDI, 12G
- Ability to communicate quickly and effectively
- Ability to work in a high stress, rapidly changing environment
- Solutions-based, team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Audio Visual & Digital Operations a plus
- Ability to work independently under minimum supervision and proactive in solving issues
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work across multiple groups and levels in the organization
- Self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Energy, commitment and solution focused, ability to perform under pressure and meeting stretch targets
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.powerpluspro.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Vista, CA
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Availability to travel as required
Salary & Benefits
- Paid vacation
- Life insurance
- 401k program