Event Industry Solutions:
Posted: July 19, 2020 by Power Plus Productions
As we continue to navigate the challenges of the ever-changing world that is unfolding, Power Plus Productions remain committed to the health and safety of our staff, clients and all of those impacted by COVID-19.
At Power Plus Productions we have developed a COVID-19 Action Plan that is committed to going further with processes that create confidence within meeting environments assuring peace of mind for attendees, staff and crew:
- Room Diagrams. Diagrams for room flow that verify social distancing methods and placement of sanitization and temperature taking stations.
- Temperature Stations. Temperature taking stations will verify the well-being of attendees before entering the event.
- Sanitization Stations. Stations with hand sanitizer, sanitizing wipes and masks at all events for attendees. This feature will be scaled based on attendance providing confidence in the environment of your event.
- Equipment Sanitization. Vigorous cleaning of all equipment, but with special attention to sanitizing items such as microphones, laptop computers and keyboards. At each event, presenters will be assigned their own equipment that will be wiped down between uses, thereby eliminating chances of cross-contamination.
- Touchless Media Management.
- Video Broadcasts. Many companies are resorting to video broadcasts to produce events or other gatherings. Corporate educational opportunities such as classes and conferences can be shared digitally. Access can be made available through your existing online registration and payment app or web portal with subscription options on a session by session basis. At Power Plus Productions we have the equipment, technicians and staff to successfully produce webcasts as an alternative to gatherings thereby allowing your company’s messaging to continue and serve your customers while practicing safe social-distancing.
These policies will not be restricted to the current moment, but will continue to address this ever-evolving situation based on immediate demands and be incorporated as a Company Best Practice as long as necessary.
Through it all we want you to know you have our commitment to continue providing you with all we offer, whether it be services or rentals. We have no doubt that we will all emerge from this with a greater understanding and value of what it means to bring people together and create meaningful experiences. This is a significant aspect of what it means to be human. We look forward to working with you in discovering solutions.
Stay safe and stay healthy.