The Logistics Manager will oversee and manage the operations of the rental warehouse, this includes the supply chain processes and product delivery by tracking and reviewing invoices, shipment status, and delivery route activity.
- Collects, interprets, and analyzes various types of logistics data including availability of equipment items, reliability of transport and delivery, and other data related to product supply chain management, sourcing, and distribution
- Maintains database(s) of logistics information.
- Tracks equipment rental items flow from origin to delivery via web-based logistics systems (Flex) and other appropriate methods of monitoring inventory and procuring sub-rentals and other equipment as necessary
- Reviews logistics processes and procedures; identifies, recommends, and implements improvements to maximize delivery efficiency while minimizing costs.
- Reviews and analyzes transportation costs, parts procurement and delivery processes, inventory issues such as back orders, and other fulfillment metrics.
- Uses analytic methods and tools to understand, predict, and/or control logistics operations and processes including but limited to managing labor schedules
- Monitors warehouse facilities to evaluate inventory transactions such as receiving, storage, shipping, and inventory integrity.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Identifies problems and inefficiencies in logistics processes; presents and implements enhancements and solutions to address these issues.
- Manage company DOT requirements and compliance, maintain & service all trucks and trailers
- Extensive knowledge of shipping and distribution channels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Knowledge and experience with Flex is preferred
- Previous experience in logistics field required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift a minimum 15 pounds at a time.
- Must provide acceptable documents that establish both identity and employment authorization.
- As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
Up to 25%
Salary & Benefits
- Paid vacation
- Life insurance
- 401k program
Opening available in: