Inventory Control Specialist – Vista, CA
The Inventory Control Specialist will use Flex Solutions as the inventory control program to oversee the ordering, storing, receiving, and distributing processes of all audio-visual equipment within the warehouse. The main duties include controlling the flow and supplies and equipment, tracking and analyzing inventory maintenance and developing protocols.
- Track and document changes in inventory
- Reconcile discrepancies
- Use our inventory software system, Flex Solutions, to communicate inventory information with department heads
- Ensure proper labeling and shipping
- Extensive knowledge of Flex Solutions software
- Extensive knowledge of shipping and distribution channels
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Previous experience in audio-visual industry required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift a minimum 60 pounds at a time.
- Ability to operate scissor lift and forklift preferred
- Available to travel as required
- Must provide acceptable documents that establish both identity and employment authorization.
- As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.
Up to 20%
Salary & Benefits
- Paid vacation
- Life insurance
- 401k program
Openings available in: