- Responsible for the creative strategy of our clients across multiple digital platforms, with a strong focus on social media
- Oversee the performance of campaigns, analyze trends to see threats and opportunities, and working with the team to optimize creative to improve results
- Collaborate and partner with Account, Marketing, and Producer teams to craft innovative visual narratives for clients that provoke, inspire and engage the audience
- Elevate overall creative approach and drive brand consistency across all physical and/or virtual experiences
- Create and manage all internal and external creative direction including brand, design, video, event and presentation guidelines
- Maintain the highest of standards for all creative and production outputs
- Ability to work as a team backstage during show
- Lead production on photo and video shoots
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, New Media or related field
- Strong skills with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver & InDesign
- Deep knowledge of digital creative and social media
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Have a strong working knowledge of brand development, creating for digital, video production, 3D motion graphics, and an overall knowledge of the creative process.
- Strategic thought leader that holds marketing and business goals at the core of all creative execution
- A complete team player, easily get along with a range of personalities, and never be afraid to reach out to others in the organization to brainstorm, get ideas or ask questions
- Knowledge of technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for mobile and desktop
- Experience with web graphic optimization techniques.
- Able to self-manage projects, prioritize workflow, multi-task, and meet hard deadlines.
- Able to accept constructive criticism related to project design and adjust designs to meet brand and project requirements.
- Must have a portfolio ready to share examples of past work and/or creative examples.
Salary and Benefits
- Full-time, Base Salary
- Paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k program